As a New PlanningPoker.com user, you will…
- play planning poker from anywhere, including your mobile device, so that your team can be together even if you're remote.
- choose from fibonacci and other card decks effort pointing scales, so that your team can continue pointing the way they prefer.
- quickly add user stories to lay out a sprint plan before or after entering the game, so that you can focus on relevant backlog items.
- assign a separate dealer role so that your scrum master or session leader can force card flips, skip stories and monitor game progress.
- register securely, so that your project information is protected.
- view a story’s immediate score average rounded up to the next fibonacci, so that your team can avoid lengthy convergence discussions in a tight timebox.
- accept or edit the averaged score, so that the final effort point reflects the team’s agreed-upon total.
- access your game’s score history, so that you have a comprehensive list when planning is complete.